Due to business expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join the market leader and take their career to the next level. A company built on the tenets of transparency, direct communication, innovation and inclusivity, Dataflex boasts an impressive client base which is continuing to grow at a rapid rate due to the demand for our cutting-edge solutions. To support our growth, we seek a tenacious Pre-Sales Engineer with a passion for excellence and who is hungry to learn in a field which is ever evolving.
If you are looking for a solid career with a great company to work for in a role that will definitely keep you on your toes and develop new skills, please APPLY NOW with your fully updated CV. You will have the opportunity to work on solutions for some of the biggest and most well-known brands in the country.
As a pre-sales engineer, you would spend most of your time with the sales team. Your primary mission is to explain technical functionality/ deliver product demonstrations to technical and non-technical clients, making it simple and clear to understand. Your role will include client demos, proposal preparation and workshop engagements. It also means that you get to work with some of the world’s biggest brands.
What you’ll be doing…
• Act as a technical resource for the sales team from qualification to successful close of the sale.
• Be responsible for providing technical sales support to assigned deals, prospective clients and existing customers while ensuring customer WOW.
• Deliver customer-centric value-based presentations and solution demonstrations
• Present both the functional capabilities and business value of software applications including demonstrating deep familiarity with company direction, product roadmap and industry presence.
• Able to deliver proof of concept that can be used to establish viability, address technical issues, demonstrate alignment with discovered client needs, and advance the sales process.
• Evoke prospect and client confidence while positioning company offerings and architecture in the best possible light.
• Anticipate and address technical objections in the sales cycle.
• Respond effectively to RFPs
• Work with internal teams to ensure the smooth and consistent delivery of market competitive solutions
What we’re looking for:
• 3-5 years professional experience in a client facing role working in a pre-sale’s capacity.
• an experienced individual with strong technical and soft skills who is able to influence and take initiative when needed.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and articulate technical concepts to clients with varying technical backgrounds
• Someone that can demonstrate experience in producing detailed proposals for large, highly complex and high value bids
• Proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to quickly resolve technical challenges
• With experience in MS Exchange, Storage, Hyper-converge Infrastructure, AD, Visio, server, Cloud Technologies (Azure, 0365, AWS), SHAREPOINT etc.
• Someone with a love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building;
• Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
Why work with us:
We believe in empowering our people with the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing new products, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, be rest assured that with us the future is yours to shape. Come work with a company that offers very competitive salary and benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders. Be a part of a team of people who value you and challenge you.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the positions to email@example.com latest 2 weeks from date of advertisement using the Job Title (Presales) as the subject of the email.