Job Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
◦ The position holder will play a critical role in the design and implementation of strategic initiatives of the department – Organizational Re-Design and Change Management across the business and the future of Work, Talent Acquisition & Management, Training and Development, HR Policies, Labour & Employment Law Compliance, and HR Analytics.
◦ Implement Organizational Re-Design and Change Programs across the business in readiness for the future of work.
◦ Interface with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with cross functional change activity.
◦ Ensure data integrity of people related information in the business unit.
◦ Drive organization efficiency in business areas (ensuring compliance with agreed spans & layers).
◦ Implement programs that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage the company’s talent pool.
◦ Management of corporate job descriptions and standards.
◦ Provide statistical analysis of HR employment data for data-driven decision making and process improvement.
◦ Manage and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
◦ Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure compliance.
◦ Develop and coordinate training and development programs for all employees. Drive training initiatives and recommend suitable training solutions for employees.
◦ Liaise with Government Agency – Industrial Training Fund (ITF) for the payment of 1% Annual Statutory Training Contribution and ensure reimbursement.
◦ Manage relationships with external facilitators and organizations that provide training for the organisation.
◦ Manage In-House Food vendor and ensure compliance with all Health and Safety Rules and Procedures as well as appoint new ones as appropriate.
◦ Perform other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned occasionally by the Line Manager.
◦ The preferred candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any Social Science discipline.
◦ Professional Qualification: Must be a Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM).
◦ Possession of an MBA/Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage
◦ Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience preferably in the telecoms industry.
◦ The Job holder must have deep knowledge of Organizational Re-Design and Change Management across the business and the future work, Nigeria labour relations, HR Metrics and Analysis and Graphics design.
Key Skills & Competencies:
◦ Strategic Human Resources Management.
◦ Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
◦ Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to present data in a clear and meaningful way.
◦ Excellent understanding of organizational structures, job design approaches.
◦ Outstanding communication abilities (written and oral), analytical capabilities
◦ Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
◦ Solid understanding of Employee and Labour Relations and payroll process.
◦ Excellent Interpersonal skill.
◦ Complex problem-solving Skill.
◦ Analytical thinking and innovation skills.
◦ Creativity, originally and initiative skills.
◦ Critical thinking and analysis Skills.
◦ Emotional Intelligence Skills.
◦ Active learning and learning strategies.
◦ Strong sense of business ethics.
Application Closing Date
3pm; Monday, 6th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Any application received after “Application Closing Date” will be automatically rejected.