Our Client, a fast emerging Oil and Gas Company which specialises in the distribution of Aviation Fuel is looking to recruit qualified candidates for the roles below;
Role: Aviation Marketing Executive
Contribute to the growth and profitability of the Company’s portfolio through developing sustainable business relationships and growing the Company’s sales by ensuring operational excellence and revenue growth.
• Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities.
• Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
• Achieving sales targets.
• Understanding the aviation industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
• Promote specific aviation products as directed by Management
• Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
• Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for Management review
• Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Provide daily sales Report
• Provide daily customer feedback form,
• Provide weekly Report
-Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences (Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or related field).
-3-5 years’ relevant work experience in Marketing preferably in the Aviation Industry
-Sales Strategy development/implementation
-Understanding of leading practices in Sales of oil and gas products
-Strong presentation skills.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
-Strong organization and project management skills.
-Friendly and personable demeanor.
-Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
-Good research, planning and reporting skills
Application Closing Date
30th April 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org