A food company located in Lekki Phase 1 is urgently in need of a Social Media Associate/Customer Service
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
• Define most important social media KPIs.
• Manage and oversee social media content.
• Measure the success of every social media campaign.
• Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, hootsuite etc.
• Should have basic design skills such as Canva.
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Great leadership skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Very Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Interested candidates (preferably female for gender balance) should send CV to email@example.com and must be ready for a virtual interview. Most importantly must be ready to resume as soon as the pandemic blows over.