Our client, is one of the leading providers of Information and
(ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world; They urgently seek to hire the services of an Alarm monitor – Assistant Engineer.
ROLE: Alarm monitor – Assistant Engineer.
Pay: Very Attractive
Working Hours: 24 hours/ 7days a week (Rotational shifts)
· Candidate will take the ownership of Alarm Monitoring for Charging and Billing System and creation of trouble tickets within the agreed response Time.
· Monitor the Alarms for charging and Billing system through Alarm Monitoring tools
· Creation of TT through tools within the agreed Response time.
· Candidate would be responsible for Network Operations Center (NOC) exposure
· Candidate will ensure the Alarm Monitoring creation process is done through Tools.
Qualification/ Skills and Experience Required:
· Minimum of B.Eng/B-Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
· Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience within Network Operational Center (NOC) environment
· Must have basic knowledge of Telco Network operations and IN platform.
· Candidate should have Network Operations Center (NOC) Experience from reputable telecoms companies, preferred
· Candidate should have good mail etiquette skills
· Should be available to work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week i.e. Rotational shifts
· Candidate must be Fit and healthy for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week; without any social or personal concerns now or in near future.
· Leadership skills: Good in People and Process Management
· Must have excellent communication skills i.e. excellent written and verbal communication
· Should possess good values and behavior
· Must be Pro-active and able to work under pressure
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
, using role applied as subject of mail e.g.“Alarm monitor – Assistant Engineer”.
Deadline: April 25 2020