Our client, a leading secure Investments Management firm, seeks to fill the role of *Head Corporate Strategy*:
The Head of Corporate Strategy plays a leadership role in the business, leading the strategy management team in the development of long-range of strategic plans and objectives through the identification of strategic issues and opportunities that could influence business growth and profitability.
• Leadership/Supervisory Role: The role of the Head of Corporate Strategy is primarily a leadership role, where he is tasked with overseeing the activities in the effective management of projects across the business. In his leadership position, he is responsible for creating the departmental vision, culture, and performance standards as well as overseeing its adoption in all levels of the department.
• Strategy Definition: The Head of Corporate Strategy is responsible for the definition of structure and execution of strategic initiatives through the development of work plans, gathering and generation of relevant data, driving analyses, and the development of actionable recommendations.
• Identify and develop strategic opportunities for the business with a view of diversifying the consumer base and gaining an additional share of the market.
• Strategic Planning: The Head of Corporate Strategy additionally comes up with strategies that inform the marketing, financial and channel planning for the business as well as target setting for weekly/quarterly/annual business plans. The Head of Corporate Strategy evaluates and recommends business portfolio frameworks, strategies, financial concepts, practices, programs, processes, and measures to be applied across the business.
• Bsc, MBA/MSc
• Minimum of 7 years work experience in same role, within a Financial Institution.
• Analytical skill
• Interpersonal skill
• Leadership/People’s skill
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com
, using role as subject of mail.
Deadline! April 30 2020