HIRING- Head, Human Resources & Special Projects
About Company: A leading Chinese Automobile brand franchise and distributor in Nigeria.
Job Summary: The role is a high impact role that entails the general and entire supervision of the Human Resources function at the Senior Executive Management level tasked with the responsibility of implementing strategic human resource management, HR analytics, balanced scorecard, talent management, compensation & benefits system, workforce planning, organisational culture and people management procedures and policies that will help align the people in achieving the organisational goal and objectives in Nigeria.
• Good first degree in Human Resources or Social science related field.
• 10+ years work experience with core expertise in Human capital management, project management, Diversity & Inclusion, performance management and organizational development and change management.
• HR Certification (CIPMN, SHRM or HCRI) or M.A in Human Resources/People management
• Good knowledgeb of the Nigerian Labour law and HR-related matters legal compliance.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
• Natural ability to influence and motivate people.
• Courageous to stand alone to express thoughts and recommendations.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS databases.
To Apply: Interested applicants should forward updated resume to recruiters@irecruitersafrica.
com for consideration.
Application Closes: 30th April 2020