Our client, is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world; They urgently seek to hire the service of an Incident Manager.
ROLE: INCIDENT MANAGER
Pay: Very Attractive
· Manages the process within MSTOP to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations & is responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process.
· Lead and facilitate the engaged team toward restoration of service in shortest possible lead times.
· Engage relevant stakeholders & escalate when necessary to expedite resolution.
· Ensure RT adopts optimal mindset which balances best path to resolution and protection of customer interests.
· Initiate management and technical escalations when required to protect customer interests.
· Log all Incident details, allocating approved categorization and prioritization.
· Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals.
· Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Changes, Problems, repetitive incidents).
· Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents via major incident report.
· Ensure recovery team remains sensitive to collection and correlation of data for potential RCA post event.
· Escalate critical outages to Problem Manager after restoration for RCA (As defined in MSTOP).
· Remain available at all times during the designated shift and/or roster period.
· End to end incident owner.
Qualification/ Skills and Experience Required:
· Candidate should have at least B-Tech/ B.E.
· At least 3-6 Years of experience
· Should be available to work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week i.e. Running shifts
· Candidate must be Fit and healthy for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week; without any social or personal concerns now or in near future.
· Leadership skills: Good in People and Process Management
· Must have excellent communication skills i.e. excellent written and verbal communication
· Should possess good values and behavior
· Must be Pro-active and able to work under pressure
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
, using role applied as subject of mail e.g.“Incident Manager”.
Deadline: April 25 2020