Our client, a leading Commercial bank with an excellent service culture, seek to hire the services of an Office Technician
Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
Pay: Industry Standard
• Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
• Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
• Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
• Plan and schedule repairs.
• Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
• Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
• Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
• Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
Qualification/ Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum qualification – OND
• Not more than 30 years of age
• A technical college certificate will be an added advantage.
• Experienced as a technician.
• Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude.
• Ability to get along and work with others.
• Good interpersonal communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
, using role applied e.g. “Office Technician” as subject of mail or;
Send an SMS to 08109615867 stating Role as (Technician) – Name, Email, Date of Birth, Gender, Qualification, Location (Where you currently live).