Our client, is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world; They urgently seek to hire the service of a Shift Manager
ROLE: SHIFT MANAGER
Reporting Line: Operations Manager
Interfaces: Filed Operations & Maintenance, Back Office, SDM, MSIP, HR, Facility
Pay: Very Attractive
· Managing Network Operations Center (NOC) 24X7 environment & act as a mentor to the shift resources. The role is to handle the day to day operational challenges and ensure smooth operations and as per the contract agreements. Leading by example will be the key attribute desired for the role
· Responsible for day to day operational performance
· Managing a team of 25-30 resources
· Planning for and ensuring team members’ competence enhancement
· Ensuring KPI / SLA Fulfillment related to Network Surveillance & 1st Level troubleshooting of the events taking place on the network
· Review of Performance Metrics for the shift resources and implementation of Corrective & Preventive actions if required
· Ensuring high motivation level of team resources
· Attrition Management
· Providing Technical guidance and Leadership to the team members
· Conducting Performance Appraisals
. Fulfillment of Balanced Scorecard / OPM parameters
· To plan & perform all the shift operational activities.
· To support and implement MSTOP processes.
· To Approve and review leave of people in his/her team.
· Authorized to report security breach incidences.
· Authorized for sanctioning shift allowances of his/her team members.
· To suggest for corrective and preventive actions of security threats.
· To act as a planned work co-ordinator for emergency requests beyond normal office hours
Qualification/ Skills/ Experience Required:
· Degree within Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent. E.g B.Tech/ B.Eng
· Industry experience: Telecom / Customer Management
· At least 7-9 Years of experience
· Certifications: ITIL / CCNA/JNCIA/CCIP (Will be an added advantage)
· Technical and/or functional skills: GSM & CDMA Knowledge, Telecom Service Network, Service Application characteristics, Implementation & integration of processes
· People Management, Interpersonal skills, Customer Relationship Management
· Leadership skills: People Management, Leader attributes
· Must have excellent communication skills i.e. excellent written and verbal communication skills
. Language skills:
· Proficiency in Written & Spoken English & Hindi
· Values and behaviors: Telecommunication Core Values, Honesty , Integrity, Positive Attitude, Ability to handle pressure & work in a work stimulated environment
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
, using role applied as subject of mail e.g.“Shift Manager”.
Deadline: April 25 2020