Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output but if you can’t, it’s not a problem.
You will work in a team and also the back-end developer team, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
· Delivering a complete front-end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Coordinating the
workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
*Skills* *and* *Qualifications*
Experience with using NGRX (redux pattern) is a must have.
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
· Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
· Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
· Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
· Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource (Will be an added advantage)
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
· Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts. (Will be an added advantage)
· Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
· Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks. (Will be an added advantage)
· Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
· Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments (Will be an added advantage)
Remuneration- 250k – 350k/monthly.
Qualified and interested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com