Our client, a diversified company with interest in Auto Sales and Haulage with head office in Lagos requires experienced Accountant
Employment Type: Full employment
• Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
• Preparing budget forecasts
• Processing tax payments and returns
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in Accountancy.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting.
• Professional qualification is preferred (ACA, ACCA, Ican)
• Proficiency in accounting softwares and MS Office.
• Ability to multitask and work with little of no supervision.
• Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
Only qualified applicants are strictly expected to apply
How to apply:
Interested applicants should forward the CVs to email@example.com with the vacant post as the Subject title