- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
OND in Office Administration / Accounts or related field is preferred.
2 – 3 yrs proven work experience in similar role
Solid knowledge of office procedures
Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Attention to details
Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, team player & must have great leadership and communication skills
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.