Job Title: Administrative Executive/Tele-Marketer
Preferred Gender: Female
Age Required: 25-30 years
DEADLINE: June 8, 2020
• Candidate must be proficient with Tele-marketing , Lead generation and good public relations.
• She must be able to keep management account and basic book/record keeping
• She must be conversant with Computer Apps and Social Media Campaign application, update the website and manage social media handles.
• Developing effective systems, administrative and secretarial support to Principal partner and
ensuring the smooth operations of the business.
• Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings
General Office Support:
• Co-ordinating/ Maintaining databases, filing systems, whether electronic or paper and update of business documentation held in hardcopy and electronically (on ‘the cloud’)
• Managing office stationery and supplies
• Liaising with other service providers, including IT as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• A Degree in any relevant course of study
• Must have 2-5 years cognitive experience.
• Young, vibrate smart and eloquent lady
• Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information
• Comfortable working across multiple tasks and reporting into different project working teams and staff members
• Knowledge of advanced MS office applications, including Word, Excel, power point and Outlook
• Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy
• A high degree of personal organisation and self-management
• Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice;
• Ability to think proactively and laterally to maximise opportunities to promote the work of the organisation
Qualified Candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the Job title Above. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.