Our client, a diversified company with interest in Auto Sales and Haulage with head office in Lagos requires experienced Business Manager to formulate business strategies and logistic operations to ensure profitability and drive business growth in line with the Group’s objectives.
Employment Type: Full employment
• Strategically develop new business lines
• Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
• Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
• Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
• Assess overall company performance against objectives
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
• Ensure that business processes and operations is improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
• Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world class standard and build customer loyalty.
• Client Relationship Management
• Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in business administration, management, or related field.
• Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
• Highly knowledgeable in automobile
• Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
Application Deadline: 25/05/2020
Only qualified applicants are strictly expected to apply
How to apply:
Interested applicants should forward the CVs to email@example.com with the vacant post as the Subject title