Our client, is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. They urgently seek to hire a *CHANGE MANAGER*.
Reporting Line: Head, Change Management
Pay: Very Attractive
• Leads the development, deployment, awareness, implementation and compliance of Change Management process for allocated. Facilitates Change Advisory Boards(CAB) meetings & Head the CAB consisting representative from SRF, Assurance teams, D&P, Engineering and MSIP for respective account/customer. Participates in internal and external Governance meetings and present Change Management performance. Drives initiatives and automations to improve process performance.
· Ensure that MSTOP guidelines and supporting work instructions are available to carry out Change Management process for allocated accounts.
· To ensure process documentation for all changes in customer’s network are in line with Global directive.
· Ensure adequate levels of process awareness
· Ensure that all change requests are logged on Request for Comment(RFCs)/OneTM forms.
· Ensure CRs are correctly classified as per MSTOP guidelines.
· Responsible to ensure that impact analysis is validated in Change Advisory Board (CAB for all configuration/network changes within customer network.
· Overall responsible for ensuring all configuration changes are approved by Change Advisory Board (CAB) before implementation of change.
· To be member of Change Advisory Board (CAB) in ensuring all the critical/major changes has undergone thorough impact analysis before approval.
· Ensure that decisions taken by the Change Advisory Board CAB are documented and communicated.
· Ensure successful execution of Customer Reports (CRs)
· Ensure that all opened Request for Comment(RFCs)/Customer Reports (CRs) are resolved and closed in timely manner
· Consolidate a Daily OneTM/RFC Report and send it to the concerned stakeholders.
· To ensure delivery of agreed/ad-hoc reports towards customer as per WLA requirements.
· To facilitate customer requirements for new and revision in existing change request and their delivery.
· Ensure that concerned stake holders are adhering as per Service Level Agreement (SLAs) definitions.
· Ensure the Change Management compliance as per the company’s security and audit guidelines.
Qualification/ Skills and Experience Required:
· Degree in Engineering (ECE/CSE/IT
· Industry experience i.e. At least 7-10 years of experience in Telecom/ICT
· Certifications: Mandatory: ITILV3. Preferred: ITIL Service Transition & Six Sigma
· Should have minimum of 8-10 Years of experience
· Should possess strong communication & functional skills i.e. Excellent analytical, customer & escalation handling and service delivery skills
· Must possess Leadership skills i.e. Good in Process/People Management
· Must have Presentation Skills i.e. Ability to develop/automate strong reporting mechanisms and presentations
· Must have strong values and behaviors i.e. Pro-active and able to work under pressure
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
, using role applied as subject of mail e.g.“Change Manager”.
Deadline: May 7, 2020
For more job updates, please follow us on Instagram @kennediaconsulting