Our company is looking for a female Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office.
You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications.
A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office in common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- SSCE / WAEC and OND Holders
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid means of identification
- Must not be more than 25 years of Age.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Must be proficient with MS-Office application.
10th May, 2010.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a recent passport photograph with a colored background to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Candidates from Festac, Navy Town, Satellite Town, Alakija, and Mile 2 areas will be considered.