The following are urgently needed in Lagos. Ideal candidate must reside around Mile 2, Festac, Oshodi, Orile, Ajegunle, Apapa and environs.
1. Bank Reconciliation Officer
• Perform bank reconciliations, analyze, investigate and resolve variances and reconciling items.
• Review and reconcile third party and the group’s transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
• Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with financial legal requirements.
• Effectively and efficiently manage resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business units.
2. Account Officer (Sales and Stock)
• Organize and monitor inventory levels to maximize efficiency.
• Reconcile payments with invoices at defined periodic intervals
• Payment follow up with creditors as required
• Device ways to optimize inventory control procedures
• Periodically calculate and verify accounts receivable data
• Responsible for managing storage warehouses and allocation/ delivery of products to sales reps.
• Prepare periodic stock management reports as specified
• Issue Invoices/ Waybills / Receipts for each or sales generated.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
• Experience working with Tally is an added advantage
• Educational Qualifications: HND/ BSc in Accounting
• Minimum of 3 years experience in stock management, reconciling accounting figures and financial records depending on the role you are applying for.
• Ability to identify errors & High level of attention to detail.
• Appropriate handling of sensitive information
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.