Our client- a Nigeria conglomerate requires the services of a FLEET/LOGISTICS MANAGER.
Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years in a logistics and maintenance role. 5 out of which must be in a management role.
1. Strong hands on experience on heavy duty trucks and light vehicle maintenance.
2. Journey Management experience
3. Fleet Management
4. Strong cost management skills
5. Strong workshop management skills.
6. A degree in any field but a degree in Mechanical Engineering may be an added advantage.
Job location: Port Harcourt Rivers State
Closing date: 10th June, 2020
Qualified candidates should submit their CVS to: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted