Our client, is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They urgently seek to hire *Senior Packet Core Engineer*.
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Contract duration: 6 Months Extendable
Starting date: 01 October 2020
Nationality: Must be ready to work in Nigeria.
• System administration of packet core nodes: SGSN-MME, MPG, DNS Servers (Internet, Internal and External) and SAPC
• Provide Support to the Emergency team in troubleshooting/recovering a major failure on the Network
• Preparing various reports on packet core nodes (Node statistics, Busy hour and 24hr Throughput, Daily outage report, Weekly report, Monthly report, Events report) as required for presentation to the customer.
• Daily routing health checks on SGSN-MME, MPG, DNS Servers (Internet, Internal and External) and SAPC.
• Open Customer Service Request (CSR) and assist Support in CSR troubleshooting
• Provide support to the Project team during PCN Node updates and upgrades
• Preparing signaling traces of GPRS interfaces (Gb//Gn//Gi/Gx/Gom, S11, S1-MME, SGS. etc.) for troubleshooting and analysis.
• Troubleshoot KPI degradation across SGSNs/MMEs using Events Based Monitoring (EBM) analysis, Mobility log, Session logs
• Ensure KPIs are within target on all Packet Core Nodes in the network
• Attend meetings with customer to deliberate on key pressing issues and proffer solution
• Provide prompt feedback to customer on their enquiries
• Analyze Customers problems using signaling traces of GPRS interfaces (Gb//Gn//Gi/Gx/Gom, S11, S1-MME, SGS. etc.) for troubleshooting and analysis.
• Candidate must have at least 5years Telecommunication Experience.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
, using “Senior Packet Core Engineer” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Thursday, August 20th 2020