Vacancy: Senior Investment Adviser (Senior Analyst to Associate Grade)
Division: Securities Trading Division
Job Purpose: To support the head of marketing/ relationship management and provide team leadership to relationship officers
Job Background: The role of senior relationship officer will report to the head of marketing and relationship management and will involve marketing strategy, marketing survey, opportunities identification, pitching, sales and relationship building.
- Developing marketing strategy and marketing tactics based on market research and client needs.
- Execution of marketing strategy and delivery of agreed solutions to clients
- Prospecting for new clientele and pitching
- Managing existing clients for efficient service delivery and revenue maximization
- Leading and development of junior team members
Job Development Value:
Candidates can look forward to rapid promotion and higher challenges within the firm based on individual performance.
- Good knowledge of investment and investment products
- Strong numerate and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Good planning and effective workflow management to meet deadlines.
- Team leadership experience
- Minimum of 2nd class degree in economics/ finance related subjects or science degree. Professional qualifications such as ACA, CFA, ACIB, ACS and or an MBA will be a clear advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial services and or investment management
- Securities and exchange commission (SEC) registration as a sponsored individual will be a clear advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Market Knowledge
Compensation is based on industry standards and will include a base pay and generous performance bonus.
Loyalty bonuses will also apply for staff that remains with the company for more than three years.
CV and application to be sent to the following email addresses: