Job summary: This role is considered as a critical member of the Think-Tank of Ultimus Holdings. This role will give input to the decision-making process throughout the development of U.H. projects, from initial inception to completion.
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. • Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible.
• Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
• Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
• Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
• Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
• Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
• Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
At least 7 Years in related field.
A Master’s Degree in Marketing will be an added advantage
Qualified candidates can send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject as Brand and Communication Strategist.