Our client an Engineering and Construction Company is desirous of filling the following role with suitable candidate in terms of skills and experience.
Role: Treasury Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
The Treasury Officer position is responsible for processing all approved payments, making special and statutory dues provisions, monitoring all banks balances and advising on cash flow status.
• Timely processing of all approved payments.
• Reconciliation of all banks’ statements not later than the agreed date.
• Preparing Weekly Financial Reports as and when due.
• Processing of all approved payments except petty payments
• Disbursing of approved petty cash and advances
• Verifying and posting of petty cash reports to appropriate expense and project head
• Preparation of weekly transactions and cash flow reports
• Extracting and reporting weekly due invoices (Invoices Ageing Analysis)
• Making provisions for payments of all statutory deductions and special provisions
• Keeping records of all transactions and filing PVs
• Maintaining banking relationship and correspondences
• Advising the Petty Cash Officers on how to keep appropriate records with supporting documents
• Carrying out monthly bank reconciliation on all banks
• Maintaining expenses retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances
HND (Upper Credit) or BSC (2.2) in Accounting or a related course. ACA or ACCA professional qualification will provide an added advantage.
Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com latest Friday 28th August 2020.