Proten International is working with our client in the Telecommunication Industry to hire for the position of an Accounts Officer (General Ledger-GL Role)
Department: Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Supervisor/Head Position
The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
• Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements and detailed supplementary schedules forming part of Financial Statements.
• Preparation of various Management Reports (Regular and Ad-hoc)
• Handling Internal and External Audits
• Assisting other Finance Sub-Functions as and when required.
• Good Accounting Knowledge
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Proficient in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Good knowledge of Companies Act and Tax Laws
• Knowledge of Account Payable process (added advantage)
BSC graduate in accounting or related field with 3 to 5 years of experience. ICAN (added advantage).
Salary: Between N150, 000.00 and N200, 000.00 – Negotiable
Kindly apply via: https://forms.gle/