A fintech in Lekki is looking for a Brand + Content Manager.
You’ll be the go to person for brand + content marketing, this includes all social media platforms,email marketing as well as developing and engaging the wider member community. Internally,you’ll be the main champion for content marketing and work closely with our team to createcontent which markets our product to our desired audiences.
Here are a few things you’ll do on the job :
● Understand the brand values and uphold its integrity and quality throughout all marketing.
● Create content marketing strategies, using data to inform content type anddistribution.
● Create a content calendar to ensure relevant content is released regularly and ontime.
● Manage social media accounts.Be responsible for creating SEO optimised blog posts
● Take ownership of the email marketing function, including strategy, creation and execution.
● Create e-newsletters, brochures and everything else content based.
● Take ownership of content creation ensuring this is accurate and updated.
● Work closely with the growth team/ personnel on direction.
● Gather data on content performance and present to relevant stakeholders.
● Create and moderate online forums, engage and motivate existing communitiesthrough content
● Coming up with creative ideas for growing the community through content Experience :
● Minimum Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years in content marketing lead/ social media manager
● Experience specifically working with startups – this could be in-house or agency side.
● A track record of creating long and short form content, from tweets to blog posts and video content.
● Some experience creating email marketing campaigns and an understanding of relevant email marketing tools.Experience managing multiple social media accounts, increasing follower numbers and engagement.
● An understanding of analytics with the ability to review content performance and report on the results. A keen eye for design, ideally with experience working alongside a design team.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org