Role: Chartered Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
• Oversees and directs all general accounting functions mainly the accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Handles all bank payment transactions.
• Carries out all general accounting functions mainly the accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Preparing monthly cash flow statement & Income statement for the management.
• Preparing monthly / quarterly / annual management accounting reports.
• Monitoring cash flow and preparing periodic / routine cash reports.
• Responsible for the statutory deductions of PAYE Tax, Pension, Withholding Tax and VAT, and remittance to the relevant local authorities monthly.
• Assists in the Firm’s debt collection efforts.
• Ensures receivables are paid in a timely manner.
• Prepares the salary schedule and signing of the payroll
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
• Must be Chartered with a minimum of B.sc / Hnd in Accounting or other related discipline.
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in an accounting function.
• Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office packages like MS Word & Excel.
• Must have knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
• Must be self-motivated and highly passionate about the job.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly Send in your application by email to email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.