We are a fast-growing technology Retail startup in Lagos, Nigeria. We are building out our retailers’ network and Digital supply chain. To achieve this vision there is a constant search for talented and passionate individuals to help build a dependable brand committed to excellence and digital innovation. If you are skilled at data and financial analysis we definitely want to talk with you.
Job Title: Financial Operations Manager
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Finance Operations Manager who will oversee our Finance Operations at this early stage. Payable, Receivables, Management Account/Reports, Forecast and Analysis & Reconciliation. Gather, analyse and churn sales data; generating metrics that will help drive business growth
· Collate relevant data daily from retailers across board
· Analyse data, compute relevant metrics and make recommendations to drive business growth
· Support the preparation of budgets, Monthly Management account, reconciliation, liaising with banking partners and Key clients.
· Reconcile financial records, and make financial projections
· Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency
· Has a proficiency level of intermediate to advance in Excel
· Has working knowledge of MS Office Package
· Great with databases
· Highly proficient in Financial
· Strong analytical and data gathering skills, high ability to create and analyse reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
· Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
· Resourceful, good time and stress management skills
· Have strong staff management capabilities
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or any related discipline
· 4-5+ years of Business Accounting/ Finance or other relevant experience
· Experience in a retail organization is an added advantage
· Finance Managerial experience an added advantage.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using Finance Operations Manager as the subject of the mail.