HIRING: HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Our client, a not-for-profit Professional Services firm offering Training, Consulting and Research services to reputable organisations in various sectors, currently seeks to hire a Head of HR.
The ideal candidate will ultimately be responsible for all people-based activity within the organization in both the strategic and operational aspect.
· Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and making recommendations to the organisation’s strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with the organization’s objectives.
· Oversees recruitment, selection and placement. Motivates, trains and develops personnel to ensure that the organization is staffed with individuals of the required competence. Also, ensures that there is an adequate succession plan and provision for future talent demands.
· Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Maintains harmony and synergy among workers and departments as well as resolve employee grievances; adjusts errors and handle general complaints. He/she must create an enabling environment that assists subordinates in performing duties.
· Directs the publication of a wide variety of Departmental reports, plans, instructions and procedural manuals, activity reports analyses and statistics.
· Directs and guides the provision of information services to support business, financial and technical systems and applications. Provides a reporting system which assists management at all levels to perform their function in making appropriate and rapid decisions based on the best information available.
· Ensure implementation of effective HR communication and develop opportunities for involvement and participation.
· Liaises with other senior Management staff and HOD’s
· Performs other Duties and Responsibilities as required or requested the Managing Director
· Responsible for reviewing Processes & Standards
· Responsible for Operations & Payroll Management
1. Digital knowledge: The Head of Human Resources must be tech-savvy in order to capitalize on technological innovations that will benefit the company and enhance an efficient work environment.
2. Professional Expertise: A strong working knowledge of employment law issues, best practice processes, severance engagements, as well as experience of employee engagement.
3. Data-driven execution: The Head of Human Resources will need this ability to execute company strategy and operations decisions based on data-driven insights.
4. Articulation and development of corporate strategy.
5. Sound pragmatic knowledge of Performance management system.
6. Proven competence in transformation projects.
7. Experience in organization-wide Culture Re-orientation.
8. First Degree in HR or a Management related course and MSc qualification will be an added advantage
9. Professional qualification in HR is required.
10. Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in HR.
JOB LOCATION: Lagos mainland
PAY: Very Attractive
Interested candidates should please send their cvs to email@example.com
, using “Head HR” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Aug 17 2020