Information Technology & Maintenance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Experience & Qualification:
• The ideal candidate must have a minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT support in a business environment.
• Possessing any I.T. Certifications would be considered a plus
• Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions. Job description
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications; monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
.• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
• Completes IT related projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
• Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing IT compliant standards in the business.
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
• Schedule and complete regular “Preventative Maintenance Program”.
• Prepare and regularly update Service Reports.
• General Office Maintenance (Electrical, Civil & Mechanical) in all the offices. All activities relating to replacement & repairs Office Equipment’s, Furniture and Fittings Preferably male
• Applicant must be proactive and have a technical, logical thought process
• Problem-solving skills
• An ability to stick to strict deadlines
• An ability to prioritize and delegate
Method of Application: Interested applicants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org