Investment Adviser (Analyst to Senior Analyst)
Division: Securities Trading Division
Job Purpose: To manage the relationship with a group of clients and provide timely
investment information and advice to clients.
Job Background: The role of Investment Analyst will report to a team lead in relationship
management and will involve marketing and business development, marketing
survey, opportunities identification, pitching, sales and relationship building.
• Client calls and visits
• Managing existing client accounts and prospecting for new accounts
• Liaise with research, operations, financial control and other support departments to ensure
clients are excellently serviced.
• Assist clients in portfolio allocation and trade decisions
• Prepare internal reports on marketing performance
• Client record keeping
Job Development Value:
Candidates can look forward to rapid promotion and higher challenges within the firm based on
• Ability to understand the business model and understand the potential impact of change.
• Strong numerate and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience sales and marketing of financial services
• Creativity and innovation
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
• Good planning and effective workflow management to meet deadlines.
• Experience in use of Microsoft Office suit
MBC SECURITIES LIMITED (Member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange)
• Minimum of 2nd class lower degree/ HND Upper Credit in Business related subjects.
• Some marketing experience (2-3 years) will be an advantage.
• Securities and exchange commission (SEC) registration as a sponsored individual is
• Good communication skills
• Good relationship building skills
• Good team player
• Market Knowledge
Compensation is based on industry standards and will include a base pay and generous performance
Loyalty bonuses will also apply for staff that remains with the company for more than three years.
CV and application to be sent to the following email addresses: