Job Title: Learning Director
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
Our client, a reputable Montessori School has given us the task to source for a Learning Director who will take charge of the school in the absence of the school principal, and assists in the organizing, and supervision of the day-to-day operations of the school. The candidate will also perform other related duties as required.
• Serves as chief communicator between the ED and the Faculty
• Recommends the teaching and non-teaching positions needed to implement the programs and participates in the selection, training, and supervision of qualified personnel
• As an instructional leader, models, coaches and supports individual teachers
• Evaluates or participates in the evaluation of staff performance during evaluation cycle timelines; and recommends appropriate action as needed.
• Ensures that all classroom materials and activities are appropriate to the content standards and result in achievement of targeted performance standards.
• Provides opportunities for extracurricular and/or after school participation for students, sufficient to round out the school’s core academic program.
• Collaborates with School departments to resolve student issues related to placement, transfer, discipline, complaints, investigations and litigations.
• Works to promote harmonious and constructive relationships among and between students, faculty, parents and the community.
• BA/BSc or higher degree or its equivalent in a relevant position.
• A minimum of five (5) years working with children ages 0–11 in child care, classroom, or informal education settings.
• Experience working with at risk and special needs audiences.
• Experience providing adult education programming for parents, child care providers and teachers.
• Candidate must be a female
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants ONLY should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Learning Director” as the email subject.
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates who meet specified requirements will be contacted.