ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operation of audio-visual recording equipment including, but not limited to; studio cameras, teleprompter, gimbals, green screen, apple computer, etc.
• Conduct pre and post-production of audio-visual recordings.
• Assist in studio maintenance (cleaning, organization, lighting), etc.
• Recommend improvement initiatives on productions and studio equipment.
• Collaborate with the Studio Animator in Visual Graphic productions
• Other duties as directed by Manager, IVR Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATION
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Two- or four-year degree preferred.
• Previous audio-visual experience necessary
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Working knowledge of audio-visual editing and production software.
• Working knowledge of studio cameras, teleprompters and lighting.
• Animation experience is a plus.
• Must be reliable, dependable, possess a willingness to learn and be able to work a flexible schedule.
Interested applicants should please send their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission of application is on or before August 14, 2020
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.