Role Title: Territory Sales Manager
Role Description: The Territory Sales Manager will execute the company’s sales plan, thereby ensuring profitability and growth of the company’s brands in the designated territory.
• Effectively manage Key Distribution to deliver positive ROI.
• Efficient supervision of Secondary sales team to drive products availability/Performance management.
• Retail account management and creation.
• To set territory sales targets & objectives from the overall business targets and objectives.
• Managing outlets-ensure proper servicing, settle disputes, handle complaints, communicate trade promotions and consumer promotions, oversee merchandising and manage payment terms.
• Develop Distribution-add new markets, new outlets, new beats, new yns, handcarts, trikes and bikes.
• Meet secondary sales volume and target for the territory.
• Manage KD Staff-sales reps and KPO, Review them daily.
• Manage KD Warehouse- maintain FIFO, Stacking norm
• Possess a university degree, in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration.
• Possess 2 – 3 years’ experience within a reputable/ multinational company.
• Be a computer expert especially in MS Word, Excel and Power point.
• Have strong numerical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Be a team player with the ability to drive the team to unsurpassed success.
• Be mobile and willing to be flexible in terms of location.
FMCG experience is a Must
Qualified and Interested candidates should please send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 1, 2020 using the Job Title as subject of mail.