URGENT RECRUITMENT FOR A HEAD OF ACCOUNTS & FINANCE
Our client a Civil Engineering and Construction Management Company which specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works is desirous of filling the following role with suitable candidate in terms of skills and experience.
Role: Head of Accounts & Finance
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. Liaise with auditors to reconcile the books.
• Preparation of management accounts, budgets, plans and statutory returns for central companies.
• Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Requirement: B.Sc./HND in Accounting, ACA or ACCA. Minimum of Ten (10) years’ work experience preferably in the construction industry. A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in leading a team.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘HEAD OF ACCOUNTS & FINANCE’ as the subject on or before 24th September 2020.
NB:Female candidates are encouraged to apply.