Role:IT Business Analyst
This role is intended to support the embedding of the SAP solution and processes into the Africa region and maintain the effective and consistent use of Global SAP applications across the business.
This role also has full design, build, deliver and support responsibility for any new and retained applications that are purely regional and/or local which will continue to remain in Africa’s application landscape.
1. Support the embedding of the Global SAP solution in Africa to ensure it is fully and consistently adopted, as intended – including areas such as processes, workflows, security/roles, training and documentation.
2. Monitor and report on the non-SAP side of local heritage systems or local external interfaces
3. Provide on-site support for any system fixes or changes in the form of testing, training and sign off
4. Identify and address any areas for improvement via additional training or supporting documentation
5. Be a custodian for the Global business processes supported by SAP to help drive consistency across the Regions
6. Gather and analyse proposed changes to the SAP environment in order to assess the impact and priority of changes
7. Provide deep SAP application knowledge in relevant areas on best practices and troubleshooting techniques to help drive improvements in the solution
8. Support the development and governance of the change/release plan to ensure changes are timely and well-managed
9. Provide structured input and advice to the Design Authority governance body so ensuring correct decisions are made
10. Provide first-line support to Regional Super Users and facilitate the Super User network
· Bachelor’s Degree/HND at least degree level in an IT-related field
1. Proven track record in Business Analysis and/or Business Process Management experience working
2. Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain, Commercial, Retail, After Market or Finance processes gained through either working in a business environment or through exposure to ERP implementations.
3. 3+ years’ experience of implementing and supporting SAP systems ideally within retail or an FMCG international environment.
4. Technical knowledge of relevant SAP ECC 6.0 (PZC utilize SD Sales & Distribution, MM Material Management, PP Production Planning, FICO Financial Accounting & Controlling, AM Asset Management, QM Quality Management, PPM Portfolio & Project Management) modules, SCM 7.0 or BW 7.4.Experience of working in a matrix organization.
5. Experience of successfully working in cross functional teams
6. Experience of initiating and creating business process improvements through the use of IT
7. Ability to demonstrate planning and organizational skills
8. Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving
ONLY Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com