ROLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE DATA ANALYST
• Support end-to-end onboarding processes
• Review and publish Customer Due Diligenc profiles for Financial Institutions (FIs), Corporates and SMEs.
• Manage user administration and profile.
• Manage the publishing of news, events and publications.
• Support data collection publishing and validation process to maintain quality upload to KYC/CDD digital repository Platform;
• Provide support to the CDD Repository Platform contributors, agents and partners.
• Ensure proper implementation of the CDD guidelines and processes on the platform;
• First degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business Administration or other relevant degrees;
• Post graduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or other relevant degrees;
• 3 years of experience preferably within financial services, consulting, Fintech or related sector.
• Familiarity with ecommerce or KYC/ Customer Due Diligence (CDD) digital repository platform
• Technology savvy and familiarities with new social/ digital medias
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank’s other working languages (French, Portuguese, and Arabic) are added advantage.
• PC proficient (MS Office; word, Excel and Power-point) and extensive knowledge in online research
Preference is for a candidate who has worked with the Customer Service unit in a bank and also resides in Abuja
Kindly send CV with CSA, Abuja as subject to email@example.com