We are currently recruiting for the position of DATA LEAD for one of our clients, a start-up with interest in visualizing and developing algorithm-based analysis to manage a team of data aggregators, analysts and enthusiasts. The organization is building a large database of relevant development and sovereign risk data across the world.
▪ Mine datasets and analyze same for use in research projects.
▪ Managing the company’s data science strategy.
▪ Leads the development and implementation of data quality, management, and analysis plans;
▪ Assessing the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods.
▪ Looking for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other functions in the organization
▪ Establishing new systems and processes and look for opportunities to improve the flow of data.
▪ Develop, implement, and maintain databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
▪ Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
▪ Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using data tools, platforms and analytics tool kits
▪ Develop strategies for analytics to build advanced data visualizations and analytical models
▪ Evaluating new and emerging technologies.
▪ Staying curious and enthusiastic about using algorithms to solve problems
Qualifications and experience:
▪ A minimum of 5 – 6 years related experience.
▪ Excellent data analysis skills with proficiency in relevant tools.
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Qualified and interested candidates are to send CVs to email@example.com using the subject title, DATA LEAD.