A car auction broker company is seeking for an experienced Marketer, who is able to learn and start generating results immediately.
The ideal candidate for this position, will source for customers and focus on increasing the company’s bottom line.
* Understanding the characteristics capabilities and features of cars.
* Providing the potential customer with detailed information of cars and comparing different models.
* Source for potential customers and building a rapport with them to improve the possibility of a sale in the future.
* Maintaining a customer database and communicate with them.
* Carefully review sales data and statistics to plan more effectively for the future with the aim of boosting sales and enhancing brand image.
* Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
* Assist customers to complete the relevant paper work required for sale to proceed.
* Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
* BSc/HND in Marketing or relevant field.
* 2-3 years’ proven work experience as a marketer or in a similar role.
* Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
* Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Must be social media savvy.
Interested persons should send CVS to email@example.com
Closing date 5th September 2020
In the bid to have a balanced gender, more females are encouraged to apply.