Our client, a leading secure investments management company in Nigeria, with over 13,000 institutional and retail clients, spread across several industries, urgently seeks to fill the role of
*Head, Information Technology*
To provide and collect information from end users about system performance, handle projects and upgrades, hardware and software installations; design and implement functional and cost-efficient IT systems.
Pay Grade: Vice President
Reporting Line: Managing Director/CEO
· Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
· Lead digitization and automation efforts .
· Develop and analyze functional specifications.
· Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs.
· Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions.
· Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams.
· Gather feedback from end users about system performance.
· Plan and oversee projects (e.g. Upgrades, hardware/software installation).
· Keep abreast of technology trends and developments.
· To work in collaboration with management to understand IT objectives.
· Ensure that the company’s data and information are protected from unauthorized access.
· Carry out in-depth research to develop new and better innovative approaches.
· Minimum of BSc in a numerate field or IT/Computer Science
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience in role.
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience, and must be currently working in a financial institution- Asset management preferably or Accounting/Audit Firm.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using role as subject of mail.
Deadline: Oct 10 2020