We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
To be successful as an HR Intern, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labour legislation to determine how company HR policies may be affected. Ultimately, an outstanding HR Intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
HR Intern Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
• Minimum of second-class upper (2.1)
• Not more than 27 years of age
• Proven experience working in an office environment.
• Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
Suitable and qualified candidates should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.