A key player in the Real Estate Development Industry based in Lekki is looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Officer.
• Job Requirements
• A B.S.C. or a HND in Business Administration, Estate Management and related field.
• 2- 3 years’ post NYSC experience
• Proven track record in Sales especially in a similar position
• Good Social network
• The Sales Manager will provide support to the Head of Sales and Marketing in establishing and promoting strategies to stimulate marketing opportunities and achieve sales revenue.
• Contribute actively to the formulation and execution of Sales Plans, Strategies and all Business Development Initiatives.
• Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple media.
• Regularly review and evaluate sales performance and ensure achievement of sales target.
• Continuous sourcing for new possibilities and prospects for increasing sales and new marketing frontiers.
• Manage mass marketing campaigns including but not limited to all digital push and pull initiatives, direct mail, emails, events, owner referral, broker referral, social media etc.
• Develop and enhance the media presence of the Company by establishing formidable social network with existing and prospective Customers via web and social media engagement.
• Develop and cultivate relationship with property agents and Real Estate marketers.
• Prepare and manage sales expenses/budget and ensure that these are kept within approved budget.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Monitor adherence to agreed extended payment plan and prepares demand notices as at when due.
• Monitor and report competition and trend in Stable Shelter Product category and general business
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
• Assess Marketing potentials of new and existing products considering statistics and expenditures.
• Liaise with Head of Sales & Marketing to ensure Deed of Assignment/Sale Agreement/Deed of sub-lease is promptly prepared and that parties to the transactions execute the document.
Qualified candidates should please send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Sales and Marketing Officer as the title of their mail.
The deadline for submission of CV’s is September 25th 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted