Job Title : Program Director
Our client, a social service centre/home for addiction, drug abuse and rehabilitation is seeking for a Competent PROGRAM DIRECTOR who will be responsible for Providing overall Program Management.
• Establish program development objectives and conduct ongoing analysis of effectiveness.
• Oversee a strong post rehab monitoring and evaluation program.
• Identify and evaluate risks to the program: people and implement measures to control risks
• Network with other relevant agencies (NDLEA, UNODC, SAMHSA, Ministry of Health, etc.)
• Ensure all staff and program services are in compliance with legal and ethical standards.
• Develop and implement fundraising strategies.
• Liaise with all the medical consultants involved in treatment to ensure sound rehabilitation and recovery of clients.
• Recruit, and conduct performance appraisal for program staff and recommend trainings for staff and ensure on-going professional development for program staffs
• Excellent TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, ORGANISING and INTERPERSONAL skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
• Ability to work with people in a multi sensitive cultural environment.
• 5-10 years experience in senior management in a non profit/development organization
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
• 5 years in project management in health and social industry
• Thorough understanding of program/project management techniques or methods .
• Experience in Fundraising, grant sourcing and management
• Proven experience as a program director or other managerial positions
• Post graduate degree in relevant medicine field, public health, social work, psychiatry, psychology
If Qualified, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.