JOB TITLE: PUBLIC SECTOR MANAGER, ABUJA
Functional Skills & Working Knowledge
Up-to-date information on relevant subject matter/trends, technologies and firm capabilities
Proficient IT skills (ability to use Microsoft Office productivity tools )
Business Knowledge and Management
Strong and deep public sector knowledge
Energetic with a positive Drive
· Project management
· Strong quantitative & qualitative analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to work with a broad range of internal and external constituents
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Good marketing and negotiation abilities
Ability to multitask and cope efficiently under pressure
Ability to generate market intelligent data that would aid product development
Fluent in any major Nigerian language especially Hausa .
Educational & Professional Qualification
· Degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences (Min.Second Class Upper ), Masters Degree will give additional advantage .
· Minimum of 5 years experience In Public sector Account management in relevant sector.
· Member of any professional body
· Ability to speak Hausa Language will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as subject of the email