Technical Sales Rep
Our client in the mechanical industry needs a Technical Sales Rep
• Good mechanical knowledge, understands the Unit of Measure (UOM), good Customer relation skills with ability to create and maintain relationships.
• Understand and Know names and types of HYTORC tools, how Hytorc makes Industrial bolting safer, simpler and the various industries in which they can be used.
• Understand the basics of Bolting, Benefits of lubrication in Bolting, difference between Torque and Tension and how to tighten a flange with multiple bolts.
• Calibration, its meaning and use
• Purpose of a Torque conversion chart and its use in conjunction with a Hytorc pump
• Detailed and organized individual with good communication skills, ability to provide Marketing and Sales info with improvement programs to maintain sales volume
• Self – motivated, proactive and ability to think outside the box
• To make appointments and presentations on
Company’s products to clients
• Make site visits, application Surveys, direct installation processes, produce Observation Reports based on understanding customer challenges, good understanding of the geometry of the application, the environment and providing all information needed to relate the application.
• Trouble shooting and provide operational/safety training during Plant outages and Turnarounds
• Keep excellent documentation of customer needs, take notes during discussions and follow up with customers
• Technical and physical ability to climb in order to access and precisely measure.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com with title as subject