We are recruiting for a VP Strategy for a client who develops low-cost pre-processing machines to prevent post-harvest loss and deliver quality raw materials to food factories. They aggregate smallholder crops, pre-process them with proprietary machinery, and deliver high-quality raw materials to food factories.
● Previous Occupations: 2 – 5years experience in management consulting (MBB), private equity, and/or entrepreneurship (VC-backed, post-PMF) are ideal preparatory environments
● Analytical/Modeling Capability:Exceptional ability to model in Excel (will be assessed)
● Skills Training: None; applicants expected to lead and deliver results from day one
● Education: B.Sc./M.Sc Finance, Marketing or related fields From Ivy League Schools, foreign universities.
● Age: 22 – 32 years
Mandate, Virtues, and Operating Principles
● Nation Builder: Nuanced perspectives and self-study on African economic development challenges, willingness to travel to rural environments, ability to form authentic relationships with The People
● Strategist: Fully grasps Firm priorities and is a leading contributor to strategic optimizations
● Fundraiser: Fully leads compliance and raising of debt/grant capital from DFIs and US/Nigerian banks; able to build models, professional presentations, and exceptional communication skills
● Zero Defect, Analytical Tactician: Instinctive financial modeler, quick estimator, error-free analyzer
● Contrarian: Firmly presents conclusions of rigorous analysis, especially when different from Founders’
● Talent Coach: Track-record of rigorous direct report professional development; enforcer of firm KPIs
● Creator zero to one: Build structures from nothing where deficiencies are personally observed and able to understand the Job to Be Done when given directives; speed to output is key
Can you kindly refer or share within your network? If yes CV should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org