Our Client, a top tier law firm in Nigeria is seeking interested candidates for the role of- “Admin & Facilities Manager”.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Develop procedures/ checklists and guides to set standards in the Admin & Facilities function.
• Provide support to the offices in Abuja & Port Harcourt, by obtaining approvals for various office related expenses such as repairs, maintenances, purchases, and bills payment.
• Supervise the office assistants to ensure that the offices in Lagos are thoroughly and regularly cleaned.
• Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
• Manage the office supplies (provisions, stationery and other necessary items), and place orders when stock is low.
• Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Good analytical/critical thinking
• B.Sc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration
NOTE: Only interested and qualified candidate should apply through email@example.com with “Admin & Facilities Manager” as the subject of the mail.