ROLES: ACADEMIC MANAGER
• Lead and direct teams, ensuring they are up to date with the latest developments in the *ICT* industry.
• Liaise with sizeable schools, Organizations, and individuals to promote success of companys activities; and develop efficient and intuitive new markets and marketing strategies.
• Generating your own leads from several sources (i.e. internet, networking, referrals, trade fairs etc.).
• Maintain current knowledge of technological advancements in the field.
• Providing leadership for all UNITeS Tertiary Institutions and independent Academies like Covenant University, Landmark University, Prime Innovation, Crawford University, FUTA, NIIT and all Independent Academies.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Seek for businesses in fields of Fixed Network system such as IP, Optical or DSL, XPON etc. and fields of Carrier software and Core Network, including BSS,IPTV,VAS,IT including storage & server & Cloud Computing, PSTN, NGN, IMS, VoLTE, CS, DRA,STP, etc;
• Lead and manage the design of ICT solutions which may encompass multiple core technologies and platforms, to meet current business requirements and aligned with ICT architecture.
• Develop and implement strategies including industry innovation and best practice techniques for continuous improvement including time to develop ICT solutions such that benefits can be realised sooner and value to the business is optimised
• Establish, initiate, and build direct contacts with potential new Clients and coordinate Clients from multiple industries.
• Accurate, timely reporting to management of progress, activities, and planning.
• First degree in IT or IT related discipline
• 4-7 years’ experience managing a complex enterprise’s, Finances, Operations, and strategies.
• Professional certification in Management or ICT related courses
• Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise
• Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
• Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
• Cisco certifications will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Using Academic Manager as subject.
Gross Pay: 250K