ROLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
COMPANY: BRANDING & ADVERTISING
* Analyzing business operations and strategies to identify new opportunities.
* Identifying cost reductions to increase sales revenue.
* Reporting findings and obtaining approval from senior management, when required.
* Adding value to product offerings to increase sales.
* Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
* Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
* Analyzing consumer behavior to meet product demand and preferences.
* Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
* Implementing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
* Identifying and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development, Marketing, or similar.
* Previous experience as a Business Development Analyst in a related industry (Branding)
* Advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
* Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
* Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
* Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
* Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
* Ability to advise on strategic industry partnerships.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Kindly send CV with BDA as subject to email@example.com