Executive Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our CEO. The ideal candidate will manage mostly business-related tasks for the CEO such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
To do this role properly the ideal candidate must have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, proposal and other documents.
• Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
• Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the CEO.
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
• Making travel arrangements for the CEO and may be expected to make local and foreign travel.
• Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming, emails, and other correspondence.
• Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• First degree in an administrative programme.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
• Must be available and willing to travel
If you are passionate about helping executives take care of their administrative demands, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Executive Assistant as the subject latest by October 28, 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and must be available to resume November 15, 2020.
Entry closes by 12noon October 28, 2020.