Our client, a leading secure investments management company in Nigeria, with over 13,000 institutional and retail clients, spread across several industries, urgently seeks to fill the role of
Head, Information Technology
To provide and collect information from end users about system performance, handle projects and upgrades, hardware and software installations; design and implement functional and cost-efficient IT systems.
Pay Grade: Vice President
Reporting Line: Managing Director/CEO
· Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
· Lead digitization and automation efforts .
· Develop and analyze functional specifications.
· Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs.
· Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions.
· Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams.
· Gather feedback from end users about system performance.
· Plan and oversee projects (e.g. Upgrades, hardware/software installation).
· Keep abreast of technology trends and developments.
· To work in collaboration with management to understand IT objectives.
· Ensure that the company’s data and information are protected from unauthorized access.
· Carry out in-depth research to develop new and better innovative approaches.
· Minimum of BSc in a numerate field or IT/Computer Science
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience in role.
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience, and must be currently working in a financial institution- Asset management preferably or Accounting/Audit Firm.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using role as subject of mail.
Deadline: Oct 15 2020